JUKEBOX

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

04.13.2010

This weekend was pretty exhausting. I hate driving and this weekend I had to drive over 1400 miles to visit mom in the "Gump". It was good to see mom although she looked the worst I've ever seen but by the end of my stay she had improved a lot. Talked to her today and other than having no voice she assured me she was feeling better; enough so she went to the beauty salon.

On the drive back I got reacquainted with Hank Williams Sr. I guess growing up and listening to your father walk around the house singing Hank Sr. you don't really appreciate his music. That and Hank is not the coolest musician to listen to when your a teenager. It reminded me of my father.

I started working on a new instrument using only items that I found in my parents garage. Pictures to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment