Have you ever sat back and thought about the reoccurring images, themes, and sounds that happen in your dreams? For some reason early this morning after I let my dogs out to do their "business" I did and here is what I came up with:
1) there is always some king, ruler, leader. For example, last night the ruler was John Fahey. How I knew this was because he had the crown over his head.
2) animals leading a revolution.
3) Phoenix. The mythological creature not the place.
4) Always silent except for background music.
6) Usually there is either a person or animal wandering around reciting poetry, which I can only tell because there are speech bubbles over their heads.
7) Most times the locations have very few people. Even if it's in a location like a city I usually only notice one or two people.