JUKEBOX

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dreams

Have you ever sat back and thought about the reoccurring images, themes, and sounds that happen in your dreams? For some reason early this morning after I let my dogs out to do their "business" I did and here is what I came up with:

1) there is always some king, ruler, leader. For example, last night the ruler was John Fahey. How I knew this was because he had the crown over his head.

2) animals leading a revolution.

3) Phoenix. The mythological creature not the place.

4) Always silent except for background music.

5) Ants.

6) Usually there is either a person or animal wandering around reciting poetry, which I can only tell because there are speech bubbles over their heads.

7) Most times the locations have very few people. Even if it's in a location like a city I usually only notice one or two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment