1) I dumped the dogs off with Puddin.
2) Went to Dallas to pick up Jo's computer that a friend of ours was working on. Like usual traffic was backed up as I drew near downtown Dallas. I attempted a shortcut that turned out worse since gps requires an address in order to be effective.
3) Took Jo to her 2.5 hour, full body massage.
3.5) I wandered around the museum district, took some photos, listened to some street noises, and enjoyed the scenery.
4) Went to check in at the Worthington Renaissance in downtown Fort Worth.
5) Had some fantastic calimari at the Vidalia's.
6) Went and had a fantastic dinner at MK's Sushi on 7th.
7) Drove around Fort Worth looking at Christmas lights. No one this year really put up anything but we did see some fantastic lights in downtown Fort Worth.
8) Went back to the hotel opened gifts and watched tv.
9) Woke up the next day had some wonderful breakfast then went on our way.