JUKEBOX

Monday, April 26, 2010

04.26.2010

My Monday started with me waking up at 4am because of my sinuses, falling back asleep only to wake up again at 5:15 wondering why my two alarms were not going off. That mystery is still unresolved. Left the house a little early to make sure I get to the school early, TAKS week and all. Before I go any further I would like to mention that I watch Fox 4 news every morning for traffic and weather updates and nothing was said this morning about the accident. I get about half a mile from my house on I-30 east and stop. Nothing. For 1 hour more I, we, inched along till finally we have an opportunity to exit. Now upon attempting to exit no one in the right lane would let any of us over knowing good a well that a few yards up the roads are blocked off, instead they just ignored us. Once we got off a had to drive a ridiculous route around Arlington just to get back on I-30. Hour and a half later I pull into he parking lot at school. Once inside I discover that there was no one watching my classroom. Fun times. Good thing I don't have any supplies to worry about.

The rest of the day went off without a hitch. Just preparing for the TAKS tests and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment